Do you feel like you were meant to be doing more, but don’t know what it is?
This is NOT your traditional career search.
It isn’t about mining LinkedIn or updating your resume. This program is about spending the time you need and deserve to figure out your real path and passion.
Think of it like Structured Soul Searching, with support and guidance along the way.
You’ll get a clear sense of what you want and confidence that you’re headed in the right direction
Sign up below to be notified when registration opens in 2021
As Seen In:
This is not your traditional career search.
You want clarity, confidence and conviction.
You’re at a crossroads or a major transition, ready for a change but feeling stuck.You’ve been doing what you “should” do your entire life, and the trade-offs aren’t worth it anymore.
Perhaps you’ve heard that voice inside that keeps whispering; “This isn’t working. You’re meant for more than this…
You want to be thoughtful about planning the upcoming phase of your career (and life) so it can be fulfilling for both you and your family.
You’re not sure how to make it all work and you want support figuring this out.
Or maybe you DO have an idea of what you want, but fear or what you “should” do has kept you from taking action.
That inner voice has an important message.
If you’re reading this, it’s because you’re ready to change all that.
— whoever you are and whatever you do, there’s one thing that’s certain:Finding purposeful and fulfilling work that’s aligned with your values and priorities, and that uses your unique gifts, creativity and abilities, can profoundly change the quality of your life.
I felt like I had climbed to the top of the ladder only to realize…crap! Wrong ladder.This led to a lot of soul searching. I studied mindfulness, neuroscience, optimal performance and behavioral psychology. My overachiever went nuts in the personal development space.
It’s NOT about making a list of your passions and interests and where they overlap with other companies. Mining your network and reaching out to people through LinkedIn.
Scheduling so many coffee dates, you feel like a wind up toy that keeps repeating itself.If your goal is to get paid well for doing something useful and fulfilling…
It’s time to take a different approach.You’re at a crossroads or a major transition, ready for a change but feeling stuck. You don’t know exactly what you want to do next, and you want to be thoughtful about planning the upcoming phase of your life so it can be fulfilling for both you and your family. Or maybe you DO have an idea of what you’d like to do, but fear or a belief of what you “should” do has kept you from taking action.
You’re not sure how to make it all work and you want support figuring this out.
You want clarity, confidence and conviction.What you’ve been doing hasn’t been working. But you aren’t sure what to do instead.
I’ve been there. And here’s what I discovered:
“If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got.”
Hear CWYL Grad Tanya’s Story:
IF YOU FEEL THERE’S SOMETHING MORE, SOMETHING BIGGER, YOU’RE MEANT TO BE DOING IN THE WORLD, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS OR HOW TO GET THERE, IT’S TIME TO TAKE A RADICALLY DIFFERENT APPROACH.
Get all the most powerful tools when you join Create Work You Love – a FOUR month career program
This program is for women at a transition point. Ready for a change. Feeling stuck. Seeking meaningful work.
Maybe you’ve experienced one of these situations:
- You’ve been successful at your job, but it’s come at a cost.
- You’re in a career that you know in your heart isn’t right for you.
- The success you’ve achieved hasn’t felt worth it because of all the stress and strain it’s putting on you.
- It’s hard to explore what you really want when your hair’s on fire and you’re running like a maniac.
- You want the next phase of your life to be a little less hard driving and a little more satisfying.
- What you really want is to step back and reflect, and be more deliberate about this next phase.
- Maybe you’re planning on quitting your job in the next year, and want to start thinking about what’s next so you’re prepared for the transition.
- Or maybe you’ve been given some time and space due to life circumstances; a paid sabbatical, less caregiving needs, or some other situation. And you want to use this time wisely.
- Perhaps you’ve taken time off to raise children or be with family, and now you’re looking for something more – either part or full time. Maybe having children helped you realize you only have one life and if you choose to work, you want it to count.
- Perhaps you’ve tried to follow your passion or do something entrepreneurial, but it hasn’t generated enough revenue.
You could use some clarity and direction.You’re tired of doing what you “should” do, but aren’t sure what you really want instead. You feel like you’re wasting precious life moments not following your true path.
You’d like a career where you’re learning and growing with space for creativity.You’re ready for a job that gives you energy rather than leaving you drained and exhausted. And you want your life to include time for family, play, hobbies, love, and work.
But you aren’t sure if this is even possible and you’re scared it won’t work.
We live in a crazy world where people are running a million miles a minute… and only a few of us are pausing to ask:
“What is this all FOR?”
The process I teach in this program is completely different from anything else you’ve seen.It’s about going inward to find what’s true for you and surrendering to that.
It’s about following your heart and intuition instead of your ego, mind, and wallet.It’s fine if you don’t know what that means yet – you’ll learn.
While the path of discovering the work you’re meant to be doing is unique for each person, the road map TO get there is the same.This program combines neuroscience, mindfulness, optimal performance and behavioral psychology in a unique blend that will help you navigate this transition with clarity, confidence and ease.
Join me! Discover work and a life you truly love.
Sign up below to be notified when Registration opens in 2021
Please Note: This Program is NOT for people who aren’t willing to make the effort to create change.
If you’re frustrated with your current situation, but aren’t ready to take action on changing it, this is not the best program for you. Or, if you’re looking for a more traditional career search and only need to do some formal networking to find a new role, this is also not a great fit.
Clarify Your Vision
Clarity doesn’t magically appear, you need to cultivate itIn this Module, you’ll clarify your ideal vision and set inspiring goals. You’ll learn a proven 15 Step Process to Clarity and Confidence that will give you fifteen (15) unique tools to get clear on your next move. This is one of the most highly rated modules of the program! You’ll also:
- Move from the feeling of; “I was meant for something more, but I don’t know what it is,” into the belief; “I know I’m meant for more, and I have some ideas what that might be.”
- Get 15 free strategies to help you figure out what type of work will be most meaningful to you
- Understand how to balance finding work you love with the financial obligations you may have
- Shift the thoughts and beliefs that are secretly sabotaging your ability to get what you want
Your Strengths and Zone of Genius
The key to feeling energized at work is harnessing your Unique GeniusIn this module, we’ll do a deep dive on your strengths and unique genius. You’ll consciously choose activities that put you in your Zone of Genius – what you’re naturally good at and enjoy doing. You’ll also:
- Understand what’s been causing you to feel drained and exhausted by work
- Learn tools to feel more energized at your current job and/or create a new job that leaves you even more energized and excited
- Understand the “Competency Trap” that almost everyone falls into and how to avoid it
- Get step-by-step tactics to spend more time in your Zone of Genius, at work and at home
What’s Stopping You?
Learn how to shift the fears, limiting beliefs and excuses that have kept you stuck
- Generate a comprehensive list of all the beliefs that have been keeping you stuck, and start to shift them in one sitting
- Discover the right (and wrong) way to bring your unconscious blocks to the surface to be shifted and released with love and compassion.
- Master the elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to create lasting change — even if you’re a beginner
Learn how to access the wisdom of you SoulIn this Module, you’ll learn techniques to invite the subconscious mind and soul to guide you forward. Through spiritual practices, listening to deep emotion and spending time in nature, you’ll access your intuition, soul and deeper longings. You’ll also:
- Understand the importance of your soul’s inner wisdom and how to access it to guide you forward
- Learn how to distinguish between Ego and Soul (and why that matters)
- Get tools, strategies, and best practices to stay in dialogue with your Soul and start taking action on the wisdom it offers you
Patience, Trust and Cultivating Your Inner Coach
Mastering the process of turning your inner critic into your inner coach is key to Creating Work You Love
Once you have the tools to create lasting change, the key becomes surrendering to the process, trusting it will work, and turning your negative self-talk (your inner critic) into a positive, encouraging voice (your inner coach).
In this final class, you’ll learn a super-simple method to notice when you’re in flow versus when you’re forcing things, and how to get back into flow on demand. Plus, you’ll get a powerful guided meditation to access your Inner Compassionate Wisdom and learn how to use that voice to guide your decisions going forward.
- Discover the weekly ritual that will help you incorporate all the practices you’ve learned into daily habits and ensure you stay on track
- Understand the importance of staying aligned and focused on what you want (rather than allowing your fears and doubts to derail you) so you can manifest your goals more quickly
- Get a Personal Roadmap that includes a deep dive summary for all the tools and strategies you’ve learned to help you leverage and integrate them going forward
Exploring Your Native Genius with Kristen Wheeler
Kristen Wheeler is the Founder & Creator of Native Genius. She teaches Native Genius to leaders worldwide at companies like eBay, StubHub and comScore. Kristen shows people how to bring out the unique smarts in each other and shape their work to be more fulfilling, while achieving even more ambitious goals.
In this Bonus Expert Call, you’ll learn how to identify what Kristen calls your “Native Genius,” the things that you naturally enjoy doing and you’re also really good at.
Expert Bonus Module with Shelley Hodgen
Shelley Hodgen has been doing clairvoyant readings, spiritual healings, and teaching intuitive classes for the past 35 years. Shelley used to lead the Berkeley Psychic Institute and has taught at Esalen in Big Sur. In this Bonus Class, Shelley will teach you how to get grounded and let go of other people’s negative energy.
Discover Your Soul’s Purpose with Ainslie MacLeod
Ainslie MacLeod is a “reluctant psychic” who has appeared on Oprah and published two books, The Instruction and The Transformation. Ainslie’s mission is to help people live the life your soul intended. He believes that every life has a purpose, a destiny, contained in the life plan your soul created before you were even born.
Ainslie uses his connection with elevated Spirit Guides to help his clients understand the world of your soul, uncover the elements of your life plan, and gain clarity on who you are, and why you’re here. He also helps people overcome past-life fears and other blocks that prevent you from living a life that fulfills you and expresses your highest potential.
In this Bonus Expert Call, Ainslie will share:
- Why Old Souls have a desire for deeper meaning
- How to find work that’s aligned with your life’s purpose
- Why you should pay attention to boredom
- A surprising way to connect with your Soul Family and old friends
- What it means to notice emotions as the voice of your soul
- A simple exercise to call in your spirit guides
Expert Bonus Module on Taking Imperfect Action
Many overachieving women talk themselves out of ideas or get stuck in perfection paralysis. This module is designed to help you move through fear, resistance and perfectionism by taking imperfect action despite feeling afraid, which will help you gain the confidence you desire to move forward.
Bonus Module with CWYL Grads – Where Are They Now?
You’ll hear from women who have graduated from the CWYL Program as they share what they’re up to now, and how they have applied the tools and strategies from CWYL in their own lives. You’ll leave this session feeling inspired with concrete examples from others who have walked this path before you.
Bonus Module on Being More Loyal to YOU
Many women feel guilty, selfish or sense very real judgment from those around you when you begin taking a stand for what you want and getting your needs met. In order to create work and a life you love, it’s vital that you get comfortable being more loyal to you and your dreams than to your fears or the approval of others. This bonus module will support you in taking a stand for your goals and desires, even when what you want does not align with what others think you “should” be doing. You’ll also receive tremendous support from this global sisterhood of women in the CWYL community in getting your needs met with greater ease.
Frequently asked questions about cwyl
Enrollment opening soon!
What is it worth to you to gain clarity and take action with confidence?For me, when I was faced with a similar choice, I decided it was worth a LOT. And I began investing in myself. In my needs, my growth, and my own personal development. It is by far the best investment I’ve ever made.
You are your own most important asset. Whether you choose to do this program or something else, I invite you to invest in your own development.