VANESSA LODER I AUTHOR, LEADERSHIP KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Create a Culture of Authenticity, Optimal Energy and High-Performance for Your Team
About the Speaker: Vanessa Loder
Vanessa Loder is an author, sought-after keynote speaker and expert in Leadership, Mindset, Energy Management, and Team Performance. As a Stanford MBA former private equity investor, Vanessa bridges business acumen with “inside out” leadership strategies for optimal results.
When we set out to launch our first customer conference, we wanted to include a session that would wake people up and get them to think different about their lives and their purpose in the world. Including a session on mindfulness for hundreds of Fortune 500 data & analytics leaders felt like a gamble, but it paid-off in spades. We received amazing feedback about Vanessa’s talk. If you want to offer your employees, partners, or customers a truly unique experience, Vanessa is someone you should absolutely engage.
Vanessa excelled as a Thought Leader at the Watermark Lead On Conference for Women in Silicon Valley. Based on participant feedback, the session she led was the highest rated of the conference. With her leadership and insights, I look forward to leveraging her skills for future conferences.
Contact Vanessa Today!
Get in touch with Vanessa to get more information about pricing, availability, and potential speaking topics.
Past Speaking Engagements
Bain & Co
Bay Area Discovery Museum
CDA (Convenience Distributors Association)
Emerging Women Live
Junior League of San Francisco
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
PA Conference for Women
Stanford Graduate School of Business
The North Face
Watermark Conference for Women
Women in Private Equity
Vanessa’s Most Popular Keynotes & Workshop Topics
Live Your Most Satisfying and Successful Life
5 Secrets to Unlocking Peak Energy and Mindset
When it comes to leading a fulfilling, successful life, mindset is key; by transforming your focus, and harnessing peak energy states, individuals, teams and organizations can enhance their impact and expand their joy. In this keynote, participants will:
- Learn research-backed tools to improve focus and increase productivity.
- Stop complaining and start taking responsibility for your results.
- Optimize performance by harnessing the natural power of the brain.
- Understand the keys to managing energy, not time.
- Cultivate a more calm, restful mindset rather than anxiety fueled go-go-go.
- Create a culture of support and appreciation with your colleagues.
- Feel inspired to put these tools into practice right away to create positive change.
The Secret to Creating Sustainable Success
Workers today feel a lot of pressure to succeed in all aspects of their lives. This pursuit of “having it all” coupled with advances in technology with 24/7 connectivity, cause many high potential leaders to feel overwhelmed, exhausted, and burned out. This Session will allow participants to:
- Cultivate a more calm, restful mindset rather than go-go-go.
- Understand the neuroscience behind positive behavior change and connect with heart-centered tactics to improve performance.
- Feel a sense of satisfaction with their accomplishments.
- Better prioritize the competing demands of work, home, and family.
- Align with their values.
- Harness challenges to their advantage with self-compassion.
- Experience more joy and ease.
The Art and Science of Visioning
3 Keys to Uplevel Your Career and Life
With constant demands on their time and resources, many ambitious leaders find themselves reacting to life’s demands rather than intentionally creating a path forward. In this session, Vanessa will walk participants through a proven process for identifying their core values, setting aligned goals, visualizing their future and taking action to make that vision a reality. Participants will:
- Gain clarity on their core values and find ways to more effectively live and lead in alignment with these values.
- Create a compelling vision both individually and collectively as a group.
- Focus on what really matters to them and create their intentions and goals proactively, rather than being reactive and resentful.
- Harness the power of the subconscious mind and research-backed tools to achieve their goals with less struggle and greater ease.
- Effectively integrate work and life to create greater well-being and success.
More About Vanessa
Vanessa Loder is an inspirational keynote speaker and sought-after expert whose work has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Fox Chicago, the Huffington Post, CBS and Glamour magazine. Her guided meditations have been streamed over 1 million times globally. Vanessa’s TEDx talk “How To Lean In Without Burning Out” has over 156,000 views. Loder is the author of The Soul Solution: A Guide for Brilliant, Overwhelmed Women.
Vanessa received her MBA from Stanford University and her BA from Columbia University where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude. Vanessa currently lives in Lafayette, CA with her husband and two kids, who remind her to take “mommy time-outs” when she’s about to lose her marbles.
Get More Information
To book Vanessa as a speaker or get more information – Email: email@example.com