What does “Soul Awakening” really mean?
It means living a life aligned with your deepest self.
I’ve been through it myself. After working on Wall Street and getting my MBA from Stanford, I was “successful” but I wasn’t fulfilled. It felt like some deeper meaning was missing from my life.
I climbed to the top of the corporate ladder only to realize – wrong ladder!
How can you find out what you really want to do with your life?
This led to a lot of soul searching. (I basically got a PhD in Soul Searching)
I studied mindfulness, neuroscience, optimal performance and behavioral psychology, not to mention some really “woo-woo” stuff like energy healing and past life hypnosis…and discovered some of it really worked!
I ended up completely changing my perspective about what’s worth pursuing in life.
I began experiencing much more peacefulness and joy as I incorporated the tools I’d learned into my daily life. Now, I believe it’s possible to create a life that feeds you rather than depletes you.
And, I want YOU to have this same experience of discovering how awesome life can be!
So if you’re interested in getting clarity on what you really want and how you can move towards making your life better…you’re in the right place!
This 10 Day Soul Awakening Bootcamp will help you make space for inspiration and reflection.
It’s Soul Searching in a Structured Way…every day!
In this 10 Day Bootcamp you’ll get:
- Tips and tricks on how to continually move towards making your life better
- Resources that are quick and to the point
- Daily practices, including meditations and deep dives into challenges that are blocking you
- Strategies on how to create your ‘most desired’ self
- Inspiration. Words of wisdom, and some direction
- A Clearer vision of what you want and how to thrive in your own unique way
- Tools for tapping into joy and accepting life’s inevitable difficulties without getting mired in unproductive and unhealthy stress
- Guidance on how to figure out and focus on the most important things
- Simple strategies to stay focused and avoid overwhelm or stress
- New ways to clarify your objectives and start moving towards achieving them