Are you well rested?
According to the CDC, 1 in 3 adults do not get enough sleep.
Some crazy facts:
- In 1910 the average person slept 9 hours a night.
- Roughly 20% of Americans have a sleep disorder.
- Since 1985 the percentage of adults getting less than six hours of sleep each night has increased by 31%.
- 97% of teenagers get less than the recommended amount of sleep.
- 45-54 year old adults are getting the least sleep.
- Sleep deprivation costs the US $411 billion annually.
The CDC report also says that if people slept just one extra hour per night, it could add over $200 Billion to the US economy. This means we could all…
Get rich in our sleep! Ha.
I just created a BRAND NEW Yoga Nidra Sleep Meditation.
If you have a hard time falling asleep, or staying asleep, this meditation is designed for you.
Imagine how you would feel if you improved the quality and quantity of your sleep.
When you’re more well-rested, you will:
- Be more productive at work and at home
- Have more patience with the people around you (especially your partner, kids and colleagues!)
- Feel more resourced and better able to handle adversity
- Improve focus
- Have more consistent energy all day long
- Feel happier
For the very first time, we’re offering a “Sleep Bundle” – Yay!
You can download both the Deep Sleep Guided Meditation (our most popular audio ever created!) PLUS the brand new Yoga Nidra for Sleep for just $40! (SAVE $20)
This fabulous Sleep Bundle Includes;
- Deep Sleep Guided Meditation ($29.97)
- Brand new Yoga Nidra Sleep Audio ($29.97 value)
Use hypnosis to fall asleep.
The Deep Sleep Guided Meditation actually uses hypnotic induction to help you fall into a deep and restful sleep. (yes, I’m trained in hypnosis! And it works.)
This is a special offer just for our community to help you feel well rested and relaxed.
May you create work and a life you love,
P.S. If you want to really turbocharge your sleep bundle, here are some of my favorite sleep products:
* Eye Mask