Do you read a lot of books?
If you’re anything like me, you’re always searching for a great read.
Every time I go on vacation, I create a Facebook post asking for great book recommendations, and several women have told me they count on this crowd-sourced list of fabulous fiction every few months!
Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite books with you.
Check out the Vanessa Loder recommended reading list HERE.
Here are a few of my favorite fiction books right now:
- Diana, Herself (an allegory of awakening by Martha Beck, nominated for several awards)
- Mutant Message Down Under (this book started my spiritual awakening!)
- The Nightingale (fiction, war story with women as the protagonists)
- A Wrinkle in Time (one of my girlfriends is reading this at the same time as her son before seeing the movie!)
- The Little Paris Bookshop (sweet, fun read. Pure fiction.)
In addition to the books above, the Vanessa Loder Recommended Reading list includes my favorite “betterment” books.
These books will change how you see yourself and the world.
Some of my all time favorites include:
- The Big Leap (required reading for the CWYL Program)
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Untethered Soul
- Loving What Is
- Many Lives, Many Masters
(*warning: certain books on this list may trigger a spiritual awakening!).
And finally, my latest read You Are a Badass, offers a fun and sassy take on self-help.
I’d love to hear from you – what are some of your favorite books? Either fiction or self-help & personal development. What’s the best page turner you’ve read? Or what book really inspires you?
Share YOUR book recommendations in the comments below!